Vortex Copperhead 4-12x44 Dead-Hold BDC MOA Reticle
The long eye relief, locking diopter, and fully multi-coated lenses are just a few of the reasons this optic will be a crowd pleasing favorite. Tough construction and bright images are just the icing on the cake. Its hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen-purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof/weatherproof performance.
Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Tube Size: 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of applications.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Locking Diopter Eyepiece: This feature allows the user to set and lock the eyepiece setting once for their eye and forget it.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the user's position.
DEAD-HOLD BDC RETICLE
The customized design of this reticle helps eliminate guesswork on hold-over and windage corrections. Good at varying ranges where estimating hold-over is a concern.
LIFETIME WARRANTY THROUGH VORTEX.
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause they promise to take care of you.